After arriving in Germany, your studies can begin quite soon! Before doing this, you have to do some organizational things!
This organization can also be organized in several steps.
Instructions: Your first steps in Germany
→ Free Guide for international students: Your first steps in Germany
Organization (Content in our free guide)
- Organize your apartment in Germany
- Receive a confirmation from your landlord (Wohnungsgeberbestätigung)
- Register with the Citizens’ Office in your city
- You probably need health insurance. Find a suitable health insurance!
- You may want to have an account in Germany. Sign up for a free account!
- Matriculation at the university
- Create your timetable
- Search your university for an event calendar
- Meet new people
- Find a reasonably priced language course in your city